I’m doing something different for this Lalabye Baby cloth diaper review! There’s a video! 🙂 Now, be a little nice because this is my very first video and I totally recorded it and messed with it about 20 times! 😉
A few things I forgot to mention in the video:
- Lalabye Baby diapers are made with TPU, not PUL. This is a higher quality fabric and is also better for the environment.
- Lalabye Baby diapers should fit babies from around 6 pounds to 35 pounds.
And here are what some other people had to say about Lalabye Baby when asked what they like/love about them!
- EVERYTHING!! I used to have a stash full of big name brand diapers but then I tried a lalabye thanks to spraypal and was immediately hooked. They’re super trim, bright rich solid colors and fun prints, LOVE the color coded snaps, 2 bamboo inserts, really great price, and most importantly an amazing momma behind the company! I sold off all of my name brand diapers to get more lalabyes and I couldn’t be happier!
- Love the bamboo inserts and the trimness of the Lalabye. Great price for a quality diaper too.
- This is our go-to diaper! Love the bamboo inserts, super trim fit, bright colors and contrasting snaps, the option to use it as pocket or ai2, the owner is SUPER sweet and I could go on and on! I have a 4 month old and a 2.5 year old and these diapers fit great on both! My 4 month old has been wearing them since 8 weeks and I was impressed with the fit. Love the color coded snaps as well, my hubby isn’t a fan of snaps but with the color system he can get a good fit without the gues work. Did I mention I love these diapers?!
- I love how trim and absorbent they are! And who wouldn’t love all the bright fun colors.
- These diapers are high quality with an affordable price tag. Trim, highly absorbant and super fun colors. We love them!
- Great quality, love the overall look & fit… also that I can use as AI2 or pocket. And the wonderful all-bamboo inserts! Oh, and can’t forget the snaps. The fit my chubby 8 week old beautifully on 2nd rise from the bottom. I also feel that they are a good value because they are under $20 and include the 2 bamboo inserts.
- I agree with everything previously said. Trim, super absorbent, great fit (I put one on a 5lb 14oz preemie), beautiful colors and prints, great price, quality product (unlike my big name brands who’s elastics haven’t even made it 9mos), the tpu is so soft, and I love the rainbow snaps! The rainbow snap system got my husband and mil on board with snap diapers! Also, the owner is a great lady who I love to support.
So you can see, Lalabye Baby Diapers are AMAZING! I urge everyone to just try one! You really won’t be sorry! Interested in trying one? Enter the giveaway below for a chance to win a $20 gift card just in time for their next stocking!! 🙂
Please Note: I was compensated for this review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest!