For Baby & Toddlers
*Please note that this link does contain affiliate links.
10. FunBites. FunBites are a great tool for babies and toddlers! Kids just seem to enjoy eating more when it looks like fun! Use FunBites to cut up various foods for babies, toddlers, and kids! Create bite-sized fun with FunBites!
9. Amber Teething Necklace. If you have a teething child, I just know this is already on your wish list! If not, put it on there for your little one. Amber necklaces have literally saved my sanity during some teething moments with both Baileigh and Jackson.
8. Spray Pal. A Spray Pal isn’t so much as a gift for baby…. But a gift for yourself. You can just claim that it’s a gift for baby. 😉 I don’t know if we would have continued cloth diapering without the Spray Pal. Just like the amber was a lifesaver during teething, the Spray Pal was a lifesaver for all the poop I had to deal with on a daily basis.
7. Freshly Picked Moccasins. Oh my word. So, Jackson is on the verge of walking. He can stand by himself in the middle of the room and he can walk holding onto things. Baby Jack also loathes socks. Freshly Picked moccasins are not only adorable, but they’re soft-soled for his developing feet and they make him keep his socks on. Win win for everyone. (well, win for me!) These moccasins are leather and they come in many cute colors and designs.
6. Vtech Smart Wheels. Jackson received a few of these toys for his first birthday and I can easily say they’re his favorite. They’re my favorite too! They talk, make noises, and they sing songs. There are so many different vehicles and a variety of different playsets. It’s so hard for me to not grab him a new vehicle whenever we’re out and about. (I seriously need to grab him the bulldozer, tractor, and train- they’re just too cute!)
5. Cotton Babies- bumGenius NEW Elemental. bumGenius just redesigned their natural all-in-one diaper, and they knocked it out of the park! Read my review on the Cotton Babies’ blog HERE. This diaper is trim fitting, super absorbent, and easy to use. I’m always happy when I don’t have to stuff a diaper or snap an insert in it. I just can’t say enough good things about it- I’ll be buying some more for Jackson, that’s for sure!!!
4. Melissa and Doug Puzzle. If you haven’t grabbed a Melissa and Doug puzzle yet- do it. Run, don’t walk. These wooden puzzles are fantastic for kids! Although Jackson is a year old, I purchased two of these knob puzzles for him. They’re a great option for a first puzzle and then you can continue to grab other Melissa and Doug puzzles as your child grows. The chunky puzzles, peg puzzles, and jigsaw puzzles are a hit in our house!
3. Chompy Chic Babywearing Teether or Pacifier Clip. If you didn’t know already, I’m a ChompyChic ambassador- because they’re amazing. This is a a work-at-home mom company on Etsy and she makes some amazing chewable teethers for baby carriers, necklaces for moms and kids with sensory sensitivities, and pacifier clips. I can’t even tell you how many of them I own. (You should definitely get this dinosaur if you have a boy and this butterfly if you have a baby girl. SUPER CUTE!!!)
2. MommyCon Baby & Toddler Tees. Look at these tees! They’re basically amazing. My favorite shirt is the Milk & Milk and Milk shirts. Jackson will basically have it in every size while he’s still nursing. Other options are the Smash the Patriarchy shirt (also in a onesie) and the I am a loved baby in a onesie.
- EZPZ Mat! I absolutely love our EZPZ mats! We have a Mini Mat, a Snack Mat, and I’m planning on adding a Happy Mat to our collection! I use them at home and bring them along to restaurants. Jackson loves eating a snack while playing on the floor, but a traditional bowl will just get thrown around, making a huge mess on the floor! I put a snack mat down on our wood floors and he can’t move it, therefore he only eats the food and doesn’t really play with it! Score!